The NetVanta 4000 Series is designed for cost-effective Internet access, MPLS, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, ADSL, VPN and Carrier Ethernet for high-bandwidth applications.
This series also includes a Carrier Ethernet Customer Edge Router that offers the functionality of a business-class router, an access router for data services and a Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF)-compliant Carrier Ethernet services gateway in a single, optimized platform for streamlined business services delivery.
The NetVanta 4000 Series are modular platforms offering stateful inspection firewall for network security, QoS for applications such as VoIP, Voice Quality Monitoring, and an intuitive web-based GUI.
- Three-slot, Dual-Ethernet Modular Access Router for eight-T1s of bandwidth or up to 750Mbps of Carrier Ethernet (NetVanta 4430)
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) for MOS prediction
- Recognizable CLI and intuitive Web-based GUI
- Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
Three-slot/Dual Ethernet Modular Router with a stateful inspection firewall, QoS and supports up to eight-T1s